- Effective Date: 06/07/2017
Sourcemost has received TRUSTe's Privacy Seal signifying that this Privacy Statement and our practices have been reviewed for compliance with the TRUSTe program). In order to view our relationship with TRUSTe please visit the validation page visible by clicking on the TRUSTe seal. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, The TRUSTe program does not cover information that may be collected through our my.carid.com site. The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through this website.
Sourcemost registration, and customer support
When you register to use website, or contact us for support or other offerings, we collects information that identifies you. This includes information such as your name, company name, email address, or payment information in addition but not limited to other relevant information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as which types of products you’re interested in. To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from other sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, from these sources, we may learn about the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for.
Emails we send you may include a technology that tells us whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. If you do not want us to collect this information from Sourcemost marketing emails, you can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.
How does Sourcemost use the information it collects about me?
Sourcemost uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the our apps and websites for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites and apps are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- Using automated systems to analyze your content using techniques such as machine learning in order to improve our services. This analysis may occur as the content is sent, received, or when it is stored.
- Diagnosing problems in our apps and websites
- Tailoring a website, or ad to your likely interests
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
- Sending you information about us, new app releases, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting you as well as Sourcemost
What are cookies and how does Sourcemost use them?
Does Sourcemost share my personal information?
Sourcemost works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
Sourcemost may also share your personal information:
• When you agreed to the sharing
• With our resellers and other sales partners if you are a business customer and agreed to receive Sourcemost marketing communications. Note that we do not share personal information about consumers with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless the consumer agreed to that sharing.
• When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process
• When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Sourcemost, our customers and users, or the public
• If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell an Sourcemost website, app, or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our websites or statistical information about how customers use our service